Home » Auto insurance
Shedding Light On Car Insurance Savings
It’s a no brainer that car Insurance is an important investment and necessary to cover any possible financial losses, which may arise from operating the motor vehicle, however, the coverage doesn’t have to come at an expensive cost. To prevent yourself from overpaying for car insurance in NYC, you should take into consideration every important factor that could directly or indirectly affect the cost of your coverage. Believe it or not, it can be way much easier to put the brakes on high auto insurance rates than what you may think. As an independent agency, Linx Brokerage, INC. can help you choose from the best policies available on the market from different insurance carriers. We can review your policy and possibly help you find a variety of illuminating ways to save money.
» Ask us to check several companies’ rates - This is the single most important thing you can do to get the best possible rate—and we can do it for you quickly and easily. The difference between the highest and lowest rate available to you from different companies could vary by hundreds of dollars.
- » Reduce or drop physical damage coverage on an older car - Depending on your car’s age and where you live, comprehensive and collision coverage may not be worth keeping. We can give you advice on whether it makes sense to reduce or drop this coverage altogether.
- » Raise your deductible - According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your collision and comprehensive cost by 15 to 30 percent. Also, because the average driver files a collision claim only once every ten years, odds are that over the lifetime of your car, a higher deductible will save you money. We can show you how raising your deductible will lower your premium.
- » Look for discounts - Many insurance companies reduce premiums for certain driver traits or car features. For example: being a homeowner for more than three years, nonsmoker, nondrinker, students with good grades, senior citizens who have taken Content Type WPC Link URL https://www.linxinsurance.com/auto-insurance.php Keyword/s Density car insurance new york city 0.8% car insurance nyc 0.5% Niche Finance & Law an approved defensive driving course, people who only drive for pleasure, cars kept in garages, antilock brakes, antitheft devices, airbags, etc. Ask us to check.
- » Don’t assume having your car and home insured by the same company is the best option - Because auto insurance rates vary so much from company to company it may make sense for you to have your car and home insured by separate companies. Let’s talk about it!
Why Choose Lin
Linx Brokerage, Inc has built a solid reputation for itself as a leading insurance agency in the community. We know that every individual is different and has equally different insurance requirements, which is why we don’t believe in providing “one-size-fits-all” solutions to our clients. Instead, we offer personalized service to better cater to their unique insurance requirements. We have a highly experienced team of insurance agents that discusses your available car insurance options in New York City and — based on the price of the policy, payments, and deductibles — help you find the right coverage at the lowest possible rate.
To learn more about our offerings, call Linx Brokerage, Inc.
Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
- Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy
- Add Vehicle to Existing Auto Policy
- Auto Accident Claim
- Remove Driver from Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Vehicle from Existing Auto Policy
- Request Declaration and Coverages Page for Auto Policy
- Request ID Card for Auto Policy
- Send Declaration and Coverages Information to Lien Holder
Four Questions To Get The Right Auto Insurance
Using the right tool for a job is key to success in any profession. Experts say the same principle applies when selecting an auto insurance policy. Having the right type of policy can help ensure that you, your employees and your business are all protected in the unfortunate event that one of your vehicles is involved in an accident.
If you’re a business owner and you or your employees use a vehicle for business-related deliveries or to carry certain materials to and from a job site, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy that’s tailored to more closely suit the needs—and risks—of a business vehicle operator.
Here are some questions that can help you determine if you might need a commercial auto policy instead of a personal auto policy, courtesy of Linx Brokerage, INC.
- » Do you need more liability coverage than your personal auto policy provides? Generally, a commercial auto policy provides higher limits of liability, but less or no coverage in areas that are typically not associated with commercial auto risks.
- » Do you need special coverage for situations associated with con-ducting business? Commercial auto policies also usually offer certain coverages—such as hired and non-owned auto coverage and coverage for towing a trailer for business use—that are not available with personal auto policies.
- » Do you need to list any employees as drivers? You can do this with a commercial auto insurance policy.
- » Do you use your vehicle for business purposes? If you use your vehicle for things like pizza or newspaper delivery, catering, door-to-door consulting service, landscaping or snowplowing service, logging business, day care/church retreat van service and/or farm-to-market delivery, you might need a commercial auto policy.
Linx Brokerage, INC. is an independent insurance agency – trained, licensed insurance professionals who offer personal service and advice. We can help match you with the type of policy that best suits your needs and those of your company.
To learn more about all an independent agency offers, visit Linx Brokerage, INC. or give us a call.