Home » Auto insurance
Shedding Light On Car Insurance Savings
It’s a no brainer that car Insurance is an important investment and necessary to cover any possible financial losses, which may arise from operating the motor vehicle, however, the coverage doesn’t have to come at an expensive cost. To prevent yourself from overpaying for car insurance in NYC, you should take into consideration every important factor that could directly or indirectly affect the cost of your coverage. Believe it or not, it can be way much easier to put the brakes on high auto insurance rates than what you may think. As an independent agency, Linx Brokerage, INC. can help you choose from the best policies available on the market from different insurance carriers. We can review your policy and possibly help you find a variety of illuminating ways to save money.
Here are some things you may want to consider:
- Ask us to check several companies’ rates- This is the single most important thing you can do to get the best possible rate—and we can do it for you quickly and easily. The difference between the highest and lowest rate available to you from different companies could vary by hundreds of dollars.
- Reduce or drop physical damage coverage on an older car - Depending on your car’s age and where you live, comprehensive and collision coverage may not be worth keeping. We can give you advice on whether it makes sense to reduce or drop this coverage altogether.
- Raise your deductible - According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your collision and comprehensive cost by 15 to 30 percent. Also, because the average driver files a collision claim only once every ten years, odds are that over the lifetime of your car, a higher deductible will save you money. We can show you how raising your deductible will lower your premium.
- Look for discounts- Many insurance companies reduce premiums for certain driver traits or car features. For example: being a homeowner for more than three years, nonsmoker, nondrinker, students with good grades, senior citizens who have taken an approved defensive driving course, people who only drive for pleasure, cars kept in garages, antilock brakes, antitheft devices, airbags, etc. Ask us to check.
- Don’t assume having your car and home insured by the same company is the best option- Because auto insurance rates vary so much from company to company it may make sense for you to have your car and home insured by separate companies. Let’s talk about it!
Why Choose Linx
Linx Brokerage, Inc has built a solid reputation for itself as a leading insurance agency in the community. We know that every individual is different and has equally different insurance requirements, which is why we don’t believe in providing “one-size-fits-all” solutions to our clients. Instead, we offer personalized service to better cater to their unique insurance requirements. We have a highly experienced team of insurance agents that discusses your available car insurance options in New York City and — based on the price of the policy, payments, and deductibles — help you find the right coverage at the lowest possible rate.
To learn more about our offerings, call Linx Brokerage, Inc.
Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
- Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy
- Add Vehicle to Existing Auto Policy
- Auto Accident Claim
- Remove Driver from Existing Auto Policy
- Remove Vehicle from Existing Auto Policy
- Request Declaration and Coverages Page for Auto Policy
- Request ID Card for Auto Policy
- Send Declaration and Coverages Information to Lien Holder